Snapchat One-Hand Zoom
The popular photo and video messaging social app, Snapchat, added a new and useful feature called Snapchat one-hand zoom to the app. This latest feature allows the users to zoom videos with single handed use only. Previously, users are required to use two hands to zoom in: one hand on the capture button and other with a pinch gesture to zoom in. But now, zooming has been simplified.
Snapchat has recently announced that its users watch over 10 billion videos a day which is a big number. Most of the users are teens and they love looking at photos and videos of strangers. As the images are temporary, users are more likely to share them. This Snapchat one-hand zoom feature is just an amazing features for dedicated users of Snapchat.
Here are the steps to use Snapchat one-handed zoom feature:
- The first step is to update your Snapchat app to the latest version by heading to the App Store
- Now, open Snapchat and click on the camera button
- Start shooting the video by holding down the record button
- While recording, just drag your finger up and away from the capture button
- You can use the same finger and drag in opposite direction to zoom back out.
So, the latest update allows users to zoom in via camera without any need to lift the thumb off the capture button. They can just drag the finger up and away from the capture button. The feature may sound minor to some but is actually pretty major as users can easily use the app with just one hand.
The latest version of Snapchat update 184.108.40.206 is available to download on the App Store. You can also check out the face-swap feature of Snapchat getting curiosity among the users.
Are you a Snapchat lover? Do you find this feature handy? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.