If you are also one of those who use Google Translate offline while traveling or studying, you might find it annoying to keep connected to internet to use the translate service. Fortunately, there’s a good alternative to use Google Translate offline. You just need to download the data of the language that you use more often and then, you will be able to access them offline at any time and from anywhere. You are saved from the need to remain connected to a network to translate your words into another language.
Google translate is one of the most admired apps for translating languages. It supports more than 50 different languages and offers efficient and relevant results. This guide shows you how to download languages on your Android phone and use Google Translate offline.
1) The first step is to open Google Translate app on your Android Phone. If you have not installed it, you can get the same from Google Play Store. Connect to a Wireless Network and launch the app.p>
2) The second step is to tap the menu icon on the top and choose Settings.
3) Now, tap Manage Offline Languages.
4) Here, the offline language section is divided into two sections. One is Installed and the other is All. The installed section includes those language packages which are already available for offline use and are installed in your Android phone. All section includes all supported languages by this app. You can download the language packs that you require for offline use. You can browse through the complete list to decide the required language packs.
5) To download the language pack for offline access, tap the grey pin icon. You will now see a prompt window that provides you information about the selected language package including its size. Click OK to start download of selected language pack.
6) You can check the download process on the notification panel.
7) When the download will be complete, you will be able to use Google Translate Offline for the language packs that you have downloaded.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding Google Translate Offline, feel free to share with us in the comments.
If you like our content, please consider sharing, leaving a comment or subscribing to our RSS feed to have future posts delivered to your feed reader.